About Me

Brussels, Belgium
The purpose of this blog is to display what I consider my best photos od my trips. They are done with the light of the day, meaning I do my best with the available light.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One more word on The Blue Light

I just remember that a young lady, the previous day, who was watching my camera LCD, said “what I visualize isn’t what I see on your LCD screen”, and she was right. The answer is, the camera has the ability to pick up tones and colors that you don’t normally see, bear in mind that your eye adjusts to any light situation. So what you see in real life isn’t always what you see on your LCD screen.
When it comes to night photography, for me, the best moment is just after the blue light when the sky still has got enough light to give you a kind of blue dark sky but not a solid dark. See photograph below. Would have this pic be the same with a solid dark sky? There is no enhancement to it, just a crop at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment